Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Sugarhill Gang


Today was an eventful day. It started off with not getting sleep and "waking up" with a migraine. I then went off to shoot but got insanely lost on the way and drove random strangers around the park. I then went to Brooklyn through the backstreets since there was an accident on the BQE. After I thought all the adventures were over I went out for what I thought was a peaceful walk over the Brooklyn Bridge but then lo jack informed me that my car had been towed.
I refused to give up on what I had been looking forward to for weeks so I payed my dues and drove to Staten Island. I'm glad I did because it was just the pick me up I needed. It was great to see The Sugarhill Gang doing their stuff 31 years after they started.
What really made my day was dancing with random strangers. That one moment of happiness made me forget about everything and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment