Monday, August 8, 2011

Friendly Fires

Today was a lazy day. I didn't really do much today but edit some photos from the free Friendly Fires concert on Sunday. The concert went a lot better than I expected. All the performers were really great and it was the biggest crowd I've ever seen.

It was also the hottest day I had to work on this summer. I was never so dehydrated, tired, and sweaty in my life. The Cults opened, then it was Naked and Famous. Finally, when I thought I was going to die of heat stroke, Friendly Fires came on.

I have never shot a show where the group was so energetic and alive. As soon as they came on stage they gave it everything they had and kept the energy flowing through their last song. The lead singer jumped into the crowd twice! It was nice to just relax after such a hard day. Just 2 shows left and I'll be done for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment